FBC Technologies was founded in 1998 by Tal Frankel, CEO and company director.
FBC Technologies is a leading edge company specializes with IT technology and CRM, ERP, Billing, Portal and BI projects, nationally and internationally.
FBC specializes in providing comprehensive solutions for sales, implementation, development, and training for the ERP Priority software.
Over the years the company has developed and grown in terms of its activities, clientele and number of employees, currently numbering 50 workers.
FBC'S highly qualified and experienced staff provide services to more than 750 customers from different industries, including high-tech, retail, trade and import, printing, computing, academy, wholesale, service companies, aviation and various manufacturing firms such as steel, pharmaceuticals, food additives, chemicals and electronics.
Activities and services:
- Professional consulting in preparing and writing RFP requirements and Gap Analysis.
- Service center for Priority servicing and maintenance staffed by professionals in the fields of system, DBA and cloud services with guaranteed quick response times and professionalism.
- FBC's development team consists of professional and reliable workers who implement complex customized developments.
- Preparation of BI projects based on Priority with QlikView, QlikSense, Tableau and Power BI and creation of prepared dashboards that include data control.
- Management and software implementations throughout the world, including complex localization projects.
- Placement of workers trained at the Priority College at our customers or as outsourcing.
- Over years of activity the company has developed solutions in the form of generic modules for Priority, including the credit risk management module (in conjunction with Dun & Bradstreet), check-printing on plain paper, document management, contractors module, Outlink module for filing documents directly from Outlook, documents scan modules and more.
- FBC's implementation teams of experienced and professional workers are equipped for large and small projects, including preparation of interfaces to external programs, conversion of databases from existing software, user training, professional pilots and guidance during projects with a special emphasis on service, professionalism, timetables and keeping within budgets.
- FBC has Quality certification standards for information security management - ISO 27001 and quality management - ISO 9001.